Now is the Time to get Involved in a Solar Group Buy!
Why now? As we respond to dozens of interested homeowners, businesses and nonprofits, we are cognizant that installer schedules are filling up. It may be April (almost May) now, but soon enough you may have to wait several months, or even until 2022 to have your system installed. We also want to make sure you take advantage of group buy pricing. As materials costs rise, so do installation costs.
What can you do next?
Visit our solar group buy webpage, where you can:
- Fill out an assessment form today and we’ll send you a custom solar report that outlines:
- If your property is a likely candidate for solar,
- A maximized system size based on how much energy you use and your utility
- Ballpark estimate of the cost of your array.
- A simple financial analysis with annual estimated cash flows of system vs. reduced monthly utility bills, factoring in the cost of financing (if applicable)
- Attend an upcoming live webinar or view our pre-recorded webinar, where you’ll learn:
- How to produce clean, renewable energy from the sun
- How solar protects against rising energy costs
- How participants reduce or even eliminate their electric bill
- How quickly investing in solar can pay for itself
- How solar increases property values
Contact Peter Fiala at email@example.com or 608-443-7820 and ask him all the questions you’d like!
Spread the word. Word of mouth is one of the best ways to get a message across. Whether you’ve installed solar or not, you can help all of us generate more collective power from the sun.
The Northwoods Solar Group Buy is in collaboration with Carlson Electric, a member installer. Homeowners, businesses, and nonprofit organizations in the following counties in northwest Wisconsin: Eau Claire, Chippewa, St. Croix, Douglas, Bayfield, Ashland, Iron, Burnett, Washburn, Sawyer, Price, Polk, Barron, Rusk, Dunn, Taylor, Clark.
The Dane County Solar Group Buy is endorsed by the Dane County Office of Energy and Climate Change and is in collaboration with member installers, Full Spectrum Solar and Midwest Solar Power, LLC.