Dane County Solar Group Buy
Since 2002, Full Spectrum Solar has connected over 850 homes and dozens of commercial buildings, with many repeat customers. Midwest Solar Power, LLC is a full service electrical contracting firm, based in Madison that has been installing solar electric systems in southern Wisconsin since 2009.
How long does it last?
Legacy and installers are offering this opportunity from March, 2021 until final installations are made in December, 2021; however, according to installer schedules, customers may be placed on the schedule for early 2022.
Who is eligible?
Homeowners, businesses, and nonprofit organizations anywhere in Dane County, Wisconsin.
Where do I start?
If you’re not familiar with Solar Group Buys, attend one of our educational webinars (see below) to learn more about the Dane County Solar Group Buy. Following a brief presentation by Legacy Solar Co-op and greenpenny, participants will hear from the installers and have the chance to ask questions. Webinar participants will learn:
- How to produce clean, renewable energy from the sun
- How solar protects against rising energy costs
- How participants significantly reduce their electric bill
- How quickly investing in solar can pay for itself
- How solar increases property values
- How they can access financing at competitive rates
WATCH our recorded webinar for this solar group buy:
If you would like us to present to your group, please email Peter Fiala at email@example.com.
Are you Ready to Start?
If you would like us to send you a custom solar report with the following information, start by clicking the button below and we will respond within 72 hours. The report will include:
- If your property is a likely candidate for solar, based on site information, your utility bills, photos and address information
- A maximized system size based on how much energy you use and your utility
- Ballpark estimate of the cost of your array. Based on site information and factors such as the system size, ground vs. roof mount and roof type
- A simple financial analysis with annual estimated cash flows of system vs. reduced monthly utility bills, factoring in the cost of financing (if applicable)