Northwoods Solar Group Buy
The Northwoods Solar Group Buy is being offered in collaboration with Carlson Electric. Founded in 1977 by Dale and Karen Carlson, Carlson Electric is a family business that serves the Hayward, WI and surrounding areas with five-star electrical and solar energy services.
How long does it last?
Legacy and Carlson Electric are offering this opportunity from March, 2021 until final installations are made at the end of 2021. Customers should be aware that installation dates are based on availability and customers coming in later in the year may be placed on the schedule for early 2022.
Who is eligible?
Homeowners, businesses, and nonprofit organizations in the following counties in northwest Wisconsin: Eau Claire, Chippewa, St. Croix, Douglas, Bayfield, Ashland, Iron, Burnett, Washburn, Sawyer, Price, Polk, Barron, Rusk, Dunn, Taylor, Clark.
REGISTER to attend an upcoming webinar for this solar group buy:
- Thursday, June 17 from 5:00-5:45pm
- If these times don’t work for you, we have a recorded webinar or please reach out to us directly with your questions
- Join the mailing list to be notified as future webinars are scheduled.
Are you Ready to Start?
If you would like us to send you a custom solar report with the following information, start by clicking the button below and we will respond within 72 hours. The report will include:
- If your property is a likely candidate for solar, based on site information, your utility bills, photos and address information
- A maximized system size based on how much energy you use and your utility
- Ballpark estimate of the cost of your array. Based on site information and factors such as the system size, ground vs. roof mount and roof type
- A simple financial analysis with annual estimated cash flows of system vs. reduced monthly utility bills, factoring in the cost of financing (if applicable)