December 13, 2018: 6:30-8:30pm
Goodman Center, Evjue Room (214 Waubesa St, Madison, WI 53704)
Agenda: Meet in the Evjue Room starting at 6:00 PM, potluck (provided) at 6:30 and business meeting at 7:00.
The purpose of the meeting was 3-fold:
- The annual meeting is required by Chapter 185 governing Wisconsin Cooperatives (quorum is at least 10% of membership);
- Members found out what’s been up with your Co-op in 2018 and what is in store for 2019 (and joined the discussion!);
- Voted for Board Members and any other motions or resolutions from the business meeting.
Members voted unanimously to approve present and new board members as follows:
- Renewed for another 2 years = John Bayley and Mark Warnick
- Starting new 2 year terms = Angie Domagalski and Josh Stolzenburg
- Continuing another year before membership approval needed = Kurt Reinhold and Peter Fiala