Fox Valley Solar Group Buy
A solar group buy is a limited-time program that reduces solar installation costs for residents, businesses and nonprofits in a specified community or region.
Being part of a Legacy Solar Co-op solar group buy means you have a trusted resource to take the stress out of transitioning to solar energy.
How long does the Fox Valley Solar Group Buy last?
Legacy and Northwood Solar are offering this opportunity from August, 2021 through the end of 2022. As we get closer to the end of the year, installations may need to be scheduled for early 2022.
Who is eligible?
Homeowners, businesses, and nonprofit organizations in the Fox Valley area of Wisconsin, including the communities of Kaukauna, Appleton, Menasha, Neenah, Oshkosh and communities in between.
Who are the solar installers?
The Fox Valley Solar Group Buy is a collaboration with Northwind Solar, a Legacy Solar Co-op member installer located in Amherst, Wisconsin that serves central Wisconsin. Northwind Solar is a worker-owned cooperative with over 80 years of collective experience in renewable energy that provides a 10 year workmanship warranty. They have been chosen as the 2020 Wisconsin Solar Contractor of the year by Renew Wisconsin.
Where do I start?
If you’re not familiar with Solar Group Buys, attend a live educational webinar or watch a previously recorded webinar (link below) to learn more about the Fox Valley Solar Group Buy. Webinars include a brief presentation by Legacy Solar Co-op and greenpenny. On these webinars, participants will hear from the installer and have the chance to ask questions. On our recorded and live webinars attendees will learn:
- How to produce clean, renewable energy from the sun
- How solar protects against rising energy costs
- How participants significantly reduce their electric bill
- How quickly investing in solar can pay for itself
- How solar increases property values
- How they can access financing at competitive rates
Join us September 29 at 12:00pm for a live webinar with Q&A.
WATCH our recorded webinar for this solar group buy:
If you would like us to present to your group, please email Peter Fiala at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you ready for your custom solar report?
If you would like us to create your free custom solar report with the following information, start by clicking the button below and we will respond promptly. The report will include:
- If your property is a likely candidate for solar, based on site information, your utility bills, photos and address information
- A maximized system size based on how much energy you use and your utility
- Ballpark estimate of the cost of your array. Based on site information and factors such as the system size, ground vs. roof mount and roof type
- A simple financial analysis with annual estimated cash flows of system vs. reduced monthly utility bills, factoring in the cost of financing (if applicable)