Date/Time: Thursday, May 26th
- 6:00-7:00pm: Gather, socialize, and enjoy food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- 7:00-8:00pm: Annual Meeting presentation w/ drawing of prizes
- 8:00-8:30pm: Socialize/network
Location: Couillard Solar Foundation, 10 Liberty Street, Deerfield, WI 53531 (we will meet behind the building near CSF’s solar pergola weather permitting)
Regardless of your status as an Annual Member, a Lifetime Member, as a representative of an Institution Member, or even just curious about becoming a Member of our cooperative, you are invited to attend and participate in the review of our work in solar since December and what lies ahead for us in 2022. Only one vote per member is allowed on any actionable motions that come up during the business meeting portion of the evening. This meeting will be broadcasted and recorded for anyone who cannot make it in person.* Only members who receive a ballot before the meeting or who are in-person on the day of the meeting can cast votes.
* As part of the agenda, we will be voting to approve continuing directors. We will notify all members with any actionable decisions that are known before the start of the meeting.
In-person attendees are expected to observe any Dane County mask mandate and sign-in upon arrival to signify membership status for LSC and vaccination status for COVID.
RSVP by May 24th
- Email us at email@example.com if you plan to attend in-person
- Or join us on the live webinar at 7:00pm
(10% of the membership is needed to establish quorum)