Spring Member Bond Drive: Get your Slice of Sun now!
Anyone anywhere in Wisconsin can become a Member of Legacy Solar Co-op for as little as $25, and once a Member, you are eligible to buy Slice-of-Sun Solar Bonds at $250 apiece.
Why would anyone want to buy Slice-of-Sun Solar Bonds? Here’s why:
- To grow more and more solar projects in Wisconsin;
- To earn up to 6% interest on your money;
- To support local and statewide clean energy initiatives;
- To help community institutions reduce their overhead (lower energy bills);
- To build a clean energy Legacy that will last 40-plus years!
Member Bonds are sold by the Co-op in order to support solar projects all over Wisconsin. The Co-op pays up to 6% interest on your Slice-of-Sun bonds over 12 years. Members receive both principal and interest payments annually. The Co-op makes secured loans to qualified solar projects and uses the revenue from those loans to pay back bondholders over the same 12-year horizon.
If you are ready to buy Co-op bonds, go to this page for the next step