2021 Will Be Twice As Busy For Projects
2021 will likely be twice as busy for the Co-op as was 2020, but we are ready to take it on, and more! The following are at various stages of development. To get your community institution to show up on this list, please contact Kurt@legacysolarcoop.org.
- Several Wisconsin-based Humane Societies — Let us know your favorite one and we’ll try to get a solar project started there this year!
- Several Churches — Some started in 2020 but due to the pandemic, many were delayed. Let us know if your church could use solar!
- Multiple Schools — Both parochial and public schools are on the docket for 2021 Solar Legacy projects. Is your school district open to solar?
- Municipalities — Some old, some new. Since Kurt’s talk with the Green Tier Legacy Communities, more cities, villages, and counties are looking at solar.
- Boys & Girls Clubs — One is voting this week on a Solar Legacy project; hopefully, others will follow suit. Do you know anyone at your local Boys & Girls Club?
- Affordable Housing Developments — We are working with multiple housing groups to help to save residents electricity by using solar to offset utility payments.